This small blue servo is able to deliver both high torque (333oz-in @ 6v) and speed (0.08/60° @ 6v) for an affordable price. This servo features a strong stainless and aluminum geartrain along with a coreless motor for greater efficiency. Also, it is IP66 water-resistant, for our upcoming water game. This servo was used through FTC 8802’s 2019-2020 season to power countless mechanisms.
Note: If continuously supplied with power after being initialized, like being connected to a Servo Power Module, this servo will continue to hold its previous position. Turn the robot on and off in order to un-initialize the servo.
- Operating Voltage: 5.0 ~ 7.4 DC Volts
- Torque: (kg-cm): 22kg-cm (5v), 24kg-cm (6v), 25.5kg-cm (7.4v)
- Torque: (oz-in): 305oz-in (5v), 333oz-in, (6v), 354oz-in (7.4v)
- Speed: 0.1/60° (5v), 0.08/60° (6v), 0.07/60°(7.4v)
- Stall Current: 1.9A (5v), 2.1A (6v), 2.3A (7.4v)
- PWM Range: 500~2500μsec
- Operating Range: 270°
- Dead band width: 3μsec
- Rotating Direction: Counter Clockwise (500~2500μsec)
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Gear Train: Stainless & Aluminum
- Spline: 25T, M3 Thread
- Weight: 60g
- Wire Length: 450mm (17.7in)
Note: Speed and Torque specs do not account for gear train inefficiency.
CAD: 25kg Coreless Servo